Jordan Spieth Net Worth - A Look At The Golfer's Fortune
Jordan Spieth is one of the most successful professional golfers in recent years, having won numerous tournaments and accolades on the PGA Tour. As a result of his success, many people are curious about Jordan Spieth net worth. In this article, we'll take a closer look at his career highlights and financial success to try and determine just how much he's worth.
Quick Facts About Jordan Spieth
|Birthday||July 27, 1993|
|Net worth||$276 million|
Early Life Of Jordan Spieth
Jordan Spieth was born on July 27, 1993, in Dallas, Texas, to Shawn and Mary Christine Spieth. He grew up with his younger brother, Steven, who also plays golf. His father was a college baseball player, while his mother was a basketball player in high school. Jordan showed an early interest in golf, and his parents supported his passion for the sport by enrolling him in junior golf tournaments when he was just 10 years old.
COPYRIGHT_PNW: Published on https://purenetworth.com/jordan-spieth-net-worth/ by - on 2023-05-16T10:32:14.846Z
Spieth attended St. Monica Catholic School and later Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas. While in high school, he played on the varsity golf team for three years, and in his sophomore year, he won the U.S. Junior Amateur Championship, becoming the second-youngest player to do so at the time. He went on to win the tournament again the following year, making him the first player to win multiple U.S. Junior Amateur Championships since Tiger Woods.
After graduating from high school in 2011, Spieth received a golf scholarship to attend the University of Texas at Austin. In his freshman year, he helped lead the Longhorns to the NCAA team championship and was named the Big 12 Conference Player of the Year. Despite his success in college, Spieth decided to turn professional in December 2012, just one semester into his sophomore year.
Career Of Jordan Spieth
Jordan Spieth Career Best Shots
Jordan Spieth's professional golf career has been nothing short of impressive. He turned professional in 2012 and quickly made a name for himself on the PGA Tour.
In 2013, Spieth played in his first major championship, the U.S. Open, where he finished in a tie for 21st. Later that year, he won his first PGA Tour event, the John Deere Classic, becoming the youngest player to win on the Tour since 1931. He finished the year ranked 22nd in the world.
The following year, in 2014, Spieth won his second PGA Tour event, the Emirates Australian Open. He also finished second in both the Master's Tournament and the Players Championship, and his consistent performance throughout the year earned him a spot on the United States Ryder Cup team.
However, it was in 2015 that Spieth really cemented his place among the best golfers in the world. He won the first two major championships of the year, the Masters Tournament and the U.S. Open, and finished in a tie for fourth place at the Open Championship. His performance in these tournaments earned him the number-one ranking in the world.
Spieth continued to dominate in 2016, winning two more PGA Tour events and finishing second in both the Master's Tournament and the Dean & DeLuca Invitational. He also represented the United States at the 2016 Summer Olympics, where he finished in a tie for 13th place.
In 2017, Spieth won his third major championship, the Open Championship, and finished in the top 10 in five other PGA Tour events. He also finished second in the FedEx Cup playoffs and was named the PGA Tour Player of the Year for the second time in his career.
Endorsement Deals Of Jordan Spieth
Jordan Spieth has several endorsement deals with major companies, including:
- Under Armour - Spieth signed a 10-year contract with Under Armour in 2013, which includes a signature line of golf shoes and clothing.
- Titleist - Spieth has a club and ball deal with Titleist, using their equipment on the golf course.
- Rolex - Spieth is a brand ambassador for Rolex watches and has appeared in several advertisements for the company.
- Coca-Cola - Spieth signed a multi-year deal with Coca-Cola in 2014 and has appeared in several commercials for the brand.
- NetJets - Spieth became a brand ambassador for NetJets, a private aviation company, in 2016.
- AT&T - Spieth signed a multi-year endorsement deal with AT&T in 2014 and has appeared in several commercials for the telecommunications company.
- SuperStroke - Spieth has an endorsement deal with SuperStroke, a company that produces golf grips and accessories.
- Perfect Sense - Spieth signed an endorsement deal with Perfect Sense, a technology company, in 2017.
These endorsement deals, along with his success on the golf course, have helped make Jordan Spieth one of the highest-earning golfers in the world. According to Forbes, he earned $27.6 million in 2020, with the majority of his income coming from endorsements.
Business Ventures Of Jordan Spieth
Jordan Spieth is not only a successful golfer, but he also has a number of business ventures and investments outside of the sport. Here are some of his notable business ventures:
- Golf Course Design - In partnership with his former high school basketball teammate, Jordan designed a golf course at the Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas. The course is known for its unique layout and was designed to challenge golfers of all skill levels.
- Clothing and Shoe Line - In partnership with Under Armour, Jordan launched his own signature clothing and shoe line. The line includes golf shoes, shirts, hats, and other accessories.
- Real Estate - As mentioned earlier, Jordan has invested in several real estate properties in the Dallas area and co-designed a luxury golf course community called the Bluejack National Golf Club.
- Investment in tech start-ups - Jordan is also an investor in several tech start-ups, including FullContact and Water.org. He has also partnered with a venture capital firm called Revolution Growth to invest in new businesses.
These business ventures have allowed Jordan to diversify his income streams and build a successful career off the golf course. With his talent, drive, and business acumen, it's likely that he will continue to pursue new opportunities and investments in the future.
Jordan Spieth Net Worth
As of 2023, Jordan Spieth's net worth is estimated to be around $276 million. The majority of his wealth comes from his success as a professional golfer, with over $50 million in career earnings from PGA Tour winnings alone.
In addition, Spieth has lucrative endorsement deals with several major companies, including Under Armour, Titleist, Rolex, Coca-Cola, and AT&T, among others. These endorsement deals have helped him earn millions of dollars in additional income each year.
Spieth's success on the golf course has also led to a number of other business opportunities, including golf course design and real estate ventures. He co-designed a new course at Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas, Texas, and has also invested in several properties in the Dallas area.
Real Estate Properties Of Jordan Spieth
Video: Go Inside PGA Superstar Jordan Spieth's New Dallas Mansion
Jordan Spieth has invested in several real estate properties, primarily in the Dallas, Texas area where he grew up and currently resides. In 2018, he purchased a stunning $7.1 million mansion in the upscale Preston Hollow neighborhood of Dallas. The home features over 16,000 square feet of living space, an outdoor pool, a home theater, and a wine cellar, among many other luxurious amenities.
Spieth has also invested in other properties in the Dallas area, including a 5-acre estate in the Preston Hollow area that he purchased in 2015. The estate features a 12,000-square-foot mansion, a pool, a putting green, and a basketball court.
In addition to these properties, Spieth co-designed a luxury golf course community called the Bluejack National Golf Club, located just outside of Houston, Texas. The community features a championship golf course, a resort-style pool, and several other high-end amenities.
Philanthropic Efforts Of Jordan Spieth
Jordan Spieth has been known for his philanthropic efforts throughout his career, using his success on the golf course to make a positive impact in the lives of others. Here are some of the ways that he has given back:
- Jordan Spieth Family Foundation - In 2013, Spieth and his family established the Jordan Spieth Family Foundation, which is dedicated to providing financial assistance to children and families in need. The foundation has supported a variety of causes, including pediatric cancer research and youth golf programs.
- Texas Children's Hospital - Spieth is a regular visitor to the Texas Children's Hospital in Houston, where he spends time with young patients and raises awareness for the hospital's mission.
- Special Olympics - Spieth has been a longtime supporter of the Special Olympics, participating in fundraising events and promoting the organization's mission.
- Birdies for the Brave - Spieth has been involved with Birdies for the Brave, a military outreach program that supports U.S. Armed Forces veterans and their families.
- Drive, Chip, and Putt Championship - Spieth has been a vocal supporter of the Drive, Chip, and Putt Championship, a national youth golf competition that is open to boys and girls ages 7-15.
- Hurricane Harvey relief - In 2017, Spieth donated $1 million to relief efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, which devastated the Houston area.
Interesting Facts About Jordan Spieth
8 Things You Didn't Know About Jordan Spieth
- Spieth was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, and attended the Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas.
- He played college golf at the University of Texas at Austin, where he was a three-time first-team All-American.
- Spieth turned professional in 2012 at the age of 19, and he won his first PGA Tour event, the John Deere Classic, in 2013.
- He became the youngest player to win multiple major championships since 1923 when he won the Masters and the U.S. Open in 2015 at the age of 21.
- Spieth has a unique pre-shot routine, which involves him taking multiple practice swings and visualizing the shot before he hits it.
- He is known for his competitive spirit and intense focus on the golf course, often being seen talking to himself and analyzing every shot.
- Spieth is a big fan of the Dallas Cowboys football team and has been seen at their games and practices.
- He has been a friend and rival of fellow golfer Justin Thomas since they were juniors, and the two have played on several U.S. national teams together.
- In 2019, Spieth married his high school sweetheart, Annie Verret, in a ceremony in Dallas.
- Spieth's net worth is estimated to be around $276 million, largely due to his successful golf career and numerous endorsement deals.
People Also Ask
What Is Jordan Spieth's Biggest Win?
Jordan Spieth's biggest win came at the 2015 Masters Tournament, where he won his first major championship.
How Many Majors Has Jordan Spieth Won?
Jordan Spieth has won three major championships: the Masters Tournament and the U.S. Open in 2015, and the Open Championship in 2017.
How Much Has Jordan Spieth Earned On The PGA Tour?
As of 2023, Jordan Spieth has earned over $53 million in prize money from his PGA Tour career.
Who Is Jordan Spieth Sponsored By?
Jordan Spieth is sponsored by a number of major companies, including Under Armour, Coca-Cola, and Rolex, among others.
Jordan Spieth net worth is a testament to his success on and off the golf course. With an estimated worth of $276 million, he has earned his place among the wealthiest athletes in the world. But more than just his financial success, Spieth has also made a name for himself through his philanthropic efforts, showing that he is much more than just a successful athlete. With his talent and drive, there's no doubt that Jordan Spieth will continue to be a force to be reckoned with in the world of golf for years to come.