Paul George Net Worth - Breaking Down Paul George NBA Earnings
Paul George is a well-known basketball player in the NBA who has had an impressive career and has amassed a significant net worth. As one of the most talented players in the league, George's skills have earned him multiple accolades and awards throughout his career. Along with his basketball earnings, he has also made a considerable income through endorsement deals and investments, which has contributed to Paul George net worth.
Quick Facts About Paul George
|Birthday||May 2, 1990|
|Net worth||$120 million|
Early Life Of Paul George
Paul George was born on May 2, 1990, in Palmdale, California, to Paul and Paulette George. He grew up in a family of athletes, with his mother being a volleyball player and his father being a youth basketball coach. George started playing basketball at a young age and developed a passion for the game.
COPYRIGHT_PNW: Published on https://purenetworth.com/paul-george-net-worth/ by - on 2023-05-19T07:27:43.344Z
George attended Knight High School in Palmdale, where he played basketball and was named the Golden League Most Valuable Player twice. He also played football and ran track in high school. After graduating from high school in 2008, George attended California State University, Fresno, where he played college basketball for two seasons.
During his sophomore year at Fresno State, George was named the WAC Player of the Year and led the team to the NCAA tournament. After his sophomore season, George declared for the NBA draft and was selected 10th overall by the Indiana Pacers.
Career Of Paul George
Paul George's Top 30 | Career Plays
Paul George is an American professional basketball player who has had a successful career in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He has played for the Indiana Pacers, and Oklahoma City Thunder, and currently plays for the Los Angeles Clippers. Here is a breakdown of his career highlights:
- George was drafted by the Indiana Pacers in 2010 and played for them for the first seven seasons of his career.
- He was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team in his debut season.
- George made his first All-Star appearance in 2013 and was named the NBA's Most Improved Player that same year.
- George helped lead the Pacers to the Eastern Conference Finals in both 2013 and 2014, but they were unable to advance to the NBA Finals.
- In 2017, George was traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder. He played for them for two seasons, making the All-Star team both years.
- In 2019, George was traded to the Los Angeles Clippers, where he currently plays alongside Kawhi Leonard.
- George has been named to the NBA All-Star team six times and has been named to the All-NBA team five times.
- He has also won a gold medal with Team USA at the 2016 Olympics.
Throughout his career, George has been known for his impressive scoring ability, defensive skills, and leadership on the court. He has established himself as one of the most talented players in the NBA, and his career achievements are a testament to his hard work and dedication.
Endorsement Deals Of Paul George
Paul George has been a highly marketable athlete throughout his NBA career and has secured several lucrative endorsement deals with major brands. Here are some of the notable endorsement deals that Paul George has signed:
- Nike - In 2014, Paul George signed a multi-year endorsement deal with Nike, which reportedly pays him over $10 million per year. He has his own signature line of sneakers with the brand, the PG series.
- Gatorade - In 2018, George signed an endorsement deal with Gatorade, which includes a range of advertisements and promotions.
- Foot Locker - George has been featured in several ad campaigns for Foot Locker, including their "Week of Greatness" campaign.
- New Era - George has also signed an endorsement deal with New Era, a brand that specializes in hats and caps.
- Bass Pro Shops - George has a sponsorship deal with Bass Pro Shops, an outdoor recreation retailer.
These endorsement deals have not only contributed significantly to George's net worth but have also helped to increase his popularity and brand recognition. His partnership with Nike, in particular, has been a major success, as his signature sneakers are highly sought after by sneakerheads and basketball fans alike.
Paul George Net Worth
Does Paul George LIVE A BALLER LIFESTYLE??
As of 2023, Paul George's net worth is estimated to be around $120 million. This impressive fortune is largely attributed to his successful career as an NBA player, which has earned him millions in salary and endorsements.
George signed a five-year contract extension worth $226 million with the Los Angeles Clippers in 2021, which is set to pay him an average of $45 million per year through the 2025-2026 NBA season. He also has numerous endorsement deals, including a highly lucrative deal with Nike, which pays him over $10 million per year.
Outside of basketball, George has also invested in several business ventures and real estate properties, which have further contributed to his net worth. In addition, he is known for his philanthropic efforts and has donated significant amounts of money to various charitable organizations over the years.
Real Estate Properties Of Paul George
Paul George has invested in several real estate properties throughout his career, which has contributed to his impressive net worth. Here are some of the notable properties that he has owned:
- Hidden Hills Mansion - In 2019, George purchased a luxurious mansion in Hidden Hills, California, for $16 million. The property features a basketball court, movie theater, and outdoor entertainment area, among other amenities.
- Westside Home - In 2016, George purchased a home in the Pacific Palisades neighborhood of Los Angeles for $7.4 million. The property has five bedrooms and six bathrooms and features panoramic ocean views.
- Indianapolis Home - During his time with the Indiana Pacers, George owned a home in the Indianapolis area. He sold the property for $1.35 million in 2017, shortly after being traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Las Vegas Home - George also owns a home in Las Vegas, which he purchased in 2018 for $8.4 million. The property features an outdoor pool, spa, and tennis court.
Philanthropic Efforts Of Paul George
Paul George is known for his philanthropic efforts and has donated significant amounts of money to various charitable organizations over the years. Here are some of the notable philanthropic initiatives that George has been involved in:
- Paul George Foundation - In 2014, George founded the Paul George Foundation, a non-profit organization that aims to provide opportunities and resources for underprivileged youth in his hometown of Palmdale, California, and other communities in need.
- Make-A-Wish - George has worked with Make-A-Wish, a non-profit organization that grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions. He has met with several wish recipients over the years and has even hosted them at his games.
- YWCA - George has also been involved with the YWCA, an organization that provides services and resources to women and families in need. He has participated in various YWCA events and fundraisers and has made donations to support their programs.
- OKC Relief Fund - When he played for the Oklahoma City Thunder, George donated $25,000 to the OKC Relief Fund, which was established to help victims of the devastating tornadoes that hit the Oklahoma City area in 2013.
- COVID-19 Relief - In 2020, George made a donation to the Los Angeles Mayor's Fund for COVID-19 Relief, which was established to support local efforts to combat the pandemic.
Interesting Facts About Paul George
- Paul George was born in Palmdale, California, and grew up in a family of athletes. His mother was a basketball player, and his father was a semi-pro player and coach.
- George played college basketball at Fresno State University, where he was named the Western Athletic Conference Freshman of the Year in 2009.
- George was drafted by the Indiana Pacers with the 10th overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft. He played for the Pacers for seven seasons before being traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2017.
- In 2014, George suffered a gruesome leg injury during a Team USA scrimmage, which kept him out of action for most of the 2014-15 season. He made a full recovery and returned to the court the following season.
- George has been named an NBA All-Star seven times and has been named to the All-NBA team five times. He has also won two Olympic gold medals as a member of Team USA.
- George is known for his defensive skills and has been named to the NBA All-Defensive Team four times.
- In addition to basketball, George is also a fan of fishing and has a passion for the outdoors. He has been featured on the TV show "Angler Chronicles," which documents his fishing adventures.
- George has a signature shoe line with Nike, which includes the PG 1, PG 2, PG 3, and PG 4 models.
- George has appeared in several commercials and TV shows, including a cameo in the hit HBO series "Insecure."
- George is an avid gamer and has partnered with gaming companies to create his own gaming channel on Twitch.
People Also Ask
What Is Paul George's Height And Weight?
Paul George stands at 6 feet 8 inches (2.03 meters) and weighs approximately 220 pounds (100 kilograms).
What Is Paul George's Shoe Size?
Paul George wears a size 13 shoe.
What College Did Paul George Attend?
Paul George attended Fresno State University, where he played college basketball.
What Is Paul George's Salary?
As of 2023, Paul George's annual salary is approximately 42 million.
What Teams Has Paul George Played For?
Paul George has played for three teams in the NBA: the Indiana Pacers, the Oklahoma City Thunder, and the Los Angeles Clippers.
Paul George has proven to be one of the most successful players in the NBA, both on and off the court. His talent and dedication to the game have earned him significant wealth and success, and he has used his platform to make a positive impact on his community through his philanthropic work. With his impressive net worth, George continues to make strides in the basketball world, and his fans look forward to seeing what he will achieve next.