Cosculluela is a Puerto Rican singer and songwriter who hails from Puerto Rico, the net worth of this singer is around $12 million. This singer has made his way up to Billboards. He is a rapper and collaborates with different artists.
|Net worth||$12 million|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter|
|Birthday||October 15, 1980|
|Height||5foot 9inches tall|
Cosculluela early life
Cosculluela was born and raised in the gated community of Palmas Del Mar. His father was a Cuban, and his mother is a Puerto Rican.
Cosculluela began his career by producing underground mixtapes with his brother and friends at the tender age of 16.
Cosculluela was engaged in a controversy in which one of the singers dissed him, which consisted of foul languages. Many people raised their voices against the dissed track singer, after which Cosculluela got popular.
Cosculluela’s discography mainly consists of single albums, collaborations, and singles.
Cosculluela is a songwriter, singer, and rapper who hails from Puerto Rico. He has numerous albums and also featured in a variety of songs. The records of this singer have been viral. Some of them even made it to the billboard.
Cosculluela completed his high school from Colegio San Antonio Abad, where he developed a passion for golf, tennis, and surfing. He has a passion for tennis in which he also played for his school.
Cosculluela was born on October 15, 1980, from a Cuban father and Puerto Rican mother.
Cosculluela birth name
Cosculluela’s birth name was Jose. The formal name of his is José Fernando, Cosculluela Suárez. Cosculluela is his nickname.
Cosculluela celebrates his birthday on October 15.
Cosculluela is 39 years old. He is going to be 40 years old in the coming October.
Cosculluela has an average height. He is 5foot 9inches tall. The personality of the singer makes him look much taller than he is.
Cosculluela is a rapper, singer, and songwriter by profession. He is also a renowned rapper. He has a fluency in songwriting and rapping, which makes him a proper professional singer and rapper.
Cosculluela house and residence
Cosculluela lives in a lavish house which is situated in Humacao, Puerto Rico.
There are numerous albums available of Cosculluela in which he either featured or collaborated. In these albums and songs, most of them are singles that are of his production. Some of them are as follows:
- “No Hacen Na”
- “El Armageddon”
- “No Pidas Perdon”
- “Te Va Ir Mal”
- “La Calle Llora”
- “Dime Con Quien Andas”
- “Asi Es Mi Vida”
- “One Blood”
- “Somos De Calle”
- “Full Records R.I.P”
- “Tu Y Yo Solos”
- “Un Pesito”
- “Ella No Es Fácil”
- “Click, Clack”
- “No Necesito”
- “Na Nau”
- “La Reunión De Los Vaqueros”
- “Dime Quien”
- “Cuidau Au”
- “Pa’ Que Te Quites La Ropa”
- “Latin Girl” (Chosen Few)
- “Cuando Cae La Noche”
- “Latin Girl Remix”
- “Bien Dura”
- “Dinero Y Fama”
- “El Juego”
- “A Dem”
- “Si Te Me Pegas”
- “A Tu Gata Le Gusta” (featuring Jolhe and Vistol)
- “Viviendo FreeStyle” (featuring O´Neill)
- “En La Lenta (featuring Farruko)
- “Yo Te Amé”
- “Solo Verte”
- “La Nueve Y La Fory”
- “Con Calma” (featuring Elio ‘MafiaBoy’)
- “Solo Verte” (Remix) (featuring Wisin and Divino)
- “Los Mejores Del Mundo” (Capítulo 1) (featuring Kendo Kaponi)
- “Trankilo Sin Vender Kilo”
- “La Liga Enterre” (featuring Kendo Kaponi, El Sica)
- “Tírale” (featuring O’Neill and Franco “El Gorila”)
- “Mátalos” (Capítulo 3) (featuring Kendo Kaponi)
- “Peligro” (Capítulo 4) (featuring Kendo Kaponi)
- “Santa Cos” (RIP Tempo)
- “Presión” (featuring Wisin)
- “Sistema” (Remix) (featuring Wisin, Jory, Tito El Bambino, Eddie Avila)
- “Voy A Beber” (Remix 2) (featuring Nicky Jam, Ñejo, Farruko)
- “Payaso” (featuring Mysta El Propio)
- “Mutaciones En Mute” (RIP Genio Y Baby Johhny) (featuring El Sica)
- “Pa’ la Pared” (featuring Jowell & Randy)
- “Jingle El Coyote The Show” (2014)
- “Tic Toc” (RIP Tempo)
- “Cansa’o de lo Mismo” (featuring El Sica)
- “Humilde Pero Cotizao” (featuring O’Neil)
- “Si Mañana Muero” (featuring Pacho & Cirilo)
- “Flow De Criminales” (featuring Yomo)
- “Se Tienen Que Retirar”
- “Provando Voces”
- “No Hay Adversario”
- “Guitarra Mia”
- “Guerras Callejeras” and many more
Cosculluela old songs
Cosculluela released his first album in 2009 which is El Príncipe. “Na Na Nau,” “Prrrum,” and “Plaka Plaka” are some of the old songs of him. These old songs are quite popular.
Cosculluela best songs
“Program” is one of the best by Cosculluela. This song has provided a massive level of popularity to this singer.
Jennifer Fugenzi is the wife of Cosculluela. They got married in 2015. They are living a happy life together until now.
The family of Cosculluela comprises of her wife. There is no such information about his extended family.
Cosculluela’s father was Cuban. The name is being disclosed until now.
Cosculluela’s mother is a Puerto Rican. There is no information about her name.
Cosculluela has a brother who is known as Jamie. With Jamie, he started producing underground tracks, which are quite famous and made him a star overnight.
Cosculluela real name
The real name of Cosculluela is José Fernando, Cosculluela Suárez. Cosculluela is just the official name of this rapper.
El Principe is the nickname of Cosculluela. In this name, he has also released a song that gained massive popularity.
The religion of Cosculluela is unknown.
Cosculluela is a Puerto Rican by nationality. Though his father was Cuban, he prefers to live and be a citizen of Puerto Rico.
Cosculluela zodiac sign
Cosculluela is a Libra. As per his birth date, which is in October, he has this zodiac sign.
Cosculluela interesting facts
- He started producing underground tapes with his brother Jamie and his friends.
- He has been found out by famous Reggaeton producer DJ Buddha due to his exemplary talent.