Alexis DeJoria Net Worth - Alexis DeJoria's Journey To Financial Success
Alexis DeJoria is a professional race car driver and successful entrepreneur who has achieved great success both on and off the track. Her impressive driving skills and business acumen have contributed to her success and have led many to wonder about Alexis DeJoria net worth. In this article, we will take a closer look at Alexis DeJoria's net worth and what has contributed to her success.
Quick Facts About Alexis DeJoria
|Birthday||September 24, 1977|
|Profession||Race car driver|
|Net worth||$100 million|
Early Life Of Alexis DeJoria
Alexis DeJoria was born on September 24, 1977, in Venice, California. She grew up in Malibu, California, with her father, John Paul DeJoria, the co-founder of Paul Mitchell Systems and Patron Tequila, and her mother, Jamie Briggs.
COPYRIGHT_PNW: Published on https://purenetworth.com/alexis-dejoria-net-worth/ by - on 2023-05-15T11:06:10.403Z
DeJoria's father had a passion for motorsports, and she was introduced to racing at a young age. She began competing in junior drag racing events at age 16 and quickly developed a love for the sport.
After high school, DeJoria attended the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, where she studied fashion design. However, she continued to pursue her passion for racing, and in 2005, she began her professional racing career in the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Super Gas division.
Despite facing some initial challenges, including a lack of funding and resources, DeJoria was determined to succeed in racing. She worked tirelessly to improve her skills and build her reputation in the racing world.
Career Of Alexis DeJoria
Alexis Dejoria | Career Highlights | Funny Car
Alexis DeJoria's racing career began in 2005 when she competed in the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Super Gas division. She quickly moved up to compete in the Super Comp and Top Alcohol Funny Car divisions before making her debut in the Funny Car division in 2011.
In 2014, DeJoria won her first NHRA Funny Car race, becoming the first woman to win an NHRA Funny Car event since 2008. She went on to win six more races, including the prestigious U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis in 2014.
DeJoria retired from professional racing in 2017 but returned to the sport in 2020 after a two-year hiatus. In 2021, she announced her plans to retire again at the end of the season, citing a desire to focus on her family and other business ventures.
Business Ventures Of Alexis DeJoria
Alexis DeJoria is not only a successful professional race car driver but also a successful entrepreneur. Her business ventures have contributed significantly to her net worth, estimated to be around $100 million. Here are some of her notable business ventures:
- Alexis DeJoria Racing - DeJoria founded her own racing team, Alexis DeJoria Racing, which competes in the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Funny Car division. The team has achieved considerable success, with several race wins and top finishes.
- Patrón Tequila - In addition to racing, DeJoria is also the owner of Patrón Tequila, a high-end tequila brand. She became involved with the company through her father, John Paul DeJoria, who co-founded Patrón Spirits Company.
- Patrón Hair Care - DeJoria launched her own line of hair care products called Patrón Hair Care. The products are sulfate-free and use high-quality ingredients such as agave nectar and coconut oil.
DeJoria's business ventures demonstrate her entrepreneurial spirit and her ability to succeed in various industries. Her success as both a professional race car driver and a businesswoman has made her a role model for many women and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Alexis DeJoria Net Worth
Alexis DeJoria's net worth is estimated to be around $100 million, according to various sources. Her wealth comes from her successful career as a professional race car driver and her various business ventures.
DeJoria has earned significant prize money from her racing career, with over 250 race starts and seven national event wins in the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Funny Car division. In addition to her racing earnings, she is also the owner of Patrón Tequila and has launched her own line of hair care products.
DeJoria's success in both racing and business has contributed to her impressive net worth. She is considered one of the most successful female drivers in the history of NHRA, and her entrepreneurial spirit has made her a role model for many women in business.
Real Estate Properties Of Alexis DeJoria
There is limited information available about Alexis DeJoria's real estate properties. However, according to some sources, she has owned several properties over the years.
In 2012, DeJoria purchased a luxurious estate in Austin, Texas, for $1.7 million. The property features a large main house, a guest house, a pool, a spa, and a four-car garage. She later sold the property in 2018 for $2.2 million.
DeJoria has also owned properties in California, including a $3.8 million mansion in Beverly Hills. The property features a Mediterranean-style main house, a pool, a spa, and a separate guest house.
In addition to her personal real estate holdings, DeJoria also owns a property in Las Vegas, which houses the headquarters of her racing team, Alexis DeJoria Racing. Overall, while DeJoria's real estate holdings may not be as extensive as her racing and business ventures, she has owned some high-end properties in desirable locations, which have likely contributed to her overall net worth.
Philanthropic Efforts Of Alexis DeJoria
Alexis DeJoria is actively involved in various philanthropic efforts and has supported numerous charitable organizations over the years. Here are some of her notable philanthropic activities:
- Infinite Hero Foundation - DeJoria is a longtime supporter of the Infinite Hero Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports veterans and their families. She has helped raise funds for the organization through various events and initiatives, including the annual NHRA Spring Nationals.
- Baja Beach Fest - DeJoria is a co-founder of the Baja Beach Fest, a music festival held in Rosarito, Mexico. The festival aims to promote tourism in the region and raise funds for local charities.
- Alexis DeJoria Family Foundation - DeJoria founded the Alexis DeJoria Family Foundation, which focuses on supporting children's organizations, animal welfare, and education. The foundation has supported various initiatives, including the Austin Pets Alive! animal shelter and the John Paul DeJoria Entrepreneurship Center at the University of Texas.
- Fight for Life Foundation - DeJoria has also supported the Fight for Life Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides after-school programs and mentorship opportunities for at-risk youth.
DeJoria's philanthropic efforts demonstrate her commitment to making a positive impact on society and supporting causes that are important to her. Her involvement in various charitable organizations has helped raise awareness and funds for important causes, and her generosity has made a difference in the lives of many people and animals.
Interesting Facts About Alexis DeJoria
- Alexis DeJoria is the daughter of billionaire businessman John Paul DeJoria, the co-founder of the Paul Mitchell hair care line and the Patrón Spirits Company.
- DeJoria was a professional NHRA Funny Car driver for over a decade, with over 250 race starts and seven national event wins to her name.
- In 2014, DeJoria became the first woman to win the Funny Car event at the prestigious U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis.
- DeJoria is also an entrepreneur and the owner of the Patrón Tequila brand. She has launched her own line of hair care products, Alexis DeJoria Hair Care, which is vegan, cruelty-free, and made with natural ingredients.
- DeJoria is actively involved in various philanthropic efforts and supports several charitable organizations, including the Infinite Hero Foundation, the Baja Beach Fest, and the Alexis DeJoria Family Foundation.
- In addition to her racing career, DeJoria is also a licensed skydiver and has completed over 100 jumps.
- DeJoria is married to professional stunt performer and TV personality Jesse James, and the couple has a daughter together.
- DeJoria has been featured in several television shows and movies, including "Jay Leno's Garage" and "Fast & Furious 7."
- DeJoria is a certified scuba diver and enjoys exploring the ocean in her free time.
- Despite her success and wealth, DeJoria remains down-to-earth and is known for her positive attitude and approachable demeanor.
People Also Ask
What Is Alexis DeJoria's Racing Background?
Alexis DeJoria grew up around racing as her father was involved in motorsports, and she began competing in junior drag racing events at a young age. She began her professional racing career in 2005, and in 2011, she won her first National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Funny Car race.
How Many Races Has Alexis DeJoria Won?
Alexis DeJoria has won several races throughout her career, including seven NHRA Funny Car wins.
What Is Alexis DeJoria's Most Significant Accomplishment?
Alexis DeJoria's most significant accomplishment is her success as both a professional race car driver and a successful businesswoman. She has become a role model for many aspiring young women in motorsports and entrepreneurship.
Alexis DeJoria net worth is a testament to her hard work, dedication, and talent. With a successful racing career and thriving business ventures, she has become a role model for many aspiring young women in motorsports and entrepreneurship. As her career continues to flourish, it is clear that DeJoria will continue to make a positive impact both on and off the track.